Today we are releasing version 10.5.4 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in
this month’s 10.5 release.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Available in GitLab Libre, Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Fix for “Leave Group” functionality
- Fix encoding error when copying Git attributes
- Gitaly fix for when
- Fix bug for displaying issues and merge requests in groups
- Fix issue with trace artifact migration
- Fix bug for issue edit shortcut
- Fix for Prometheus Cluster application
- Fix bug when editing Prometheus Service template
- Fix bug when searching for code or wiki files containing non-ASCII data
- Fix for open-ended parameter’s in lograge causing elastic memory issues
- Performance improvements for Todos
- Fix performance regression introduced by Snippets changes
Available in GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Fix bug for Merge Request approvals
- Resolve “
RepositoryRemoveRemoteWorker.perform_asyncbeing called from transaction”
Available in GitLab Premium and Ultimate:
- Fix for object storage migrate
- Mark empty repos as synced in Geo
- Updates for Geo file transfer log
- Fix bug for Geo WikiSyncService when attempting to sync projects that have no Wiki
- Synchronisation fixes for Geo
This version does not include new migrations.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com
to use GitLab’s own infrastructure.
Gitlab is an opensource software that can be installed into Cloud Server Linux. Contact us to find out our latest offers!