Today we are releasing version 10.7.3 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in
this month’s 10.7 release and
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Available in GitLab Libre, Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Fixed wrong avatar URL when the avatar is on object storage.
- Fix errors on pushing to an empty repository.
doorkeeperto 4.3.2 to fix GitLab OAuth authentication.
omniauth-jwtgem onto GitLab OmniAuth Strategies suite.
- Fix redirection error for applications using OpenID.
- Fix commit trailer rendering when Gravatar is disabled.
file_storefor artifacts and lfs when saving.
- Fix users not seeing labels from private groups when being a member of a child project.
Available in GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Geo – Fix undefined method pending_delete for nil class.
- Geo: Admin page will not crash with 500 because of InvalidSignatureTimeError.
- Fix DB LB errors when escaping input.
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternativelly, sign up for GitLab.com
to use GitLab’s own infrastructure.
Gitlab is an opensource software that can be installed into Cloud Server Linux. Contact us to find out our latest offers!